- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development, Laravel.
- Strong understanding of MySql.
- Good understanding of API integration.
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages Conducting website performance tests, Troubleshooting.
Knowledge on the below skills added an advantage:
- Experince on Wordpress
- Configuring emails on gsuite, outlook, webmails, etc
- Basic knowledge of the digital campaign and pixel integrations
- Experience on other popular CMS like Joomla, Drupal, Magento, etc
- Emailers and Newsletters
- Manging cloud server on google, aws, third-party dedicated servers, etc
As a digital media performance strategist, you will be an integral part of A2Z Media’s digital media team working on performance media – predominately programmatic, social and search - including campaign management, optimizations, troubleshooting and managing client relationships. This role requires knowledge of the social media, SEM & programmatic landscape, key players within it and proficiency across DSP and buying platforms. In addition, you will be accountable for successfully planning Paid Search & Paid Social campaigns, analyzing performance and providing strategic support to clients.
The best candidate will have prior hands-on-keyboard experience across multiple buying platforms. More importantly, the person must be highly organized, have an eye for detail, and be able to maintain a positive and collaborative attitude with external and internal teams.
What you’ll do:
- Develop, evangelize and activate programmatic campaigns in various DSPs including but not limited to: Teads, Propeller Ads, etc… Plan paid media campaigns based on the clients’ business objectives
- Communicate with creative and content teams to deliver high quality campaign content which complements the campaign objectives.
- Deliver insight into the implications of campaign constraints, such as scale, ramp up time, creative used and cost per conversion
- Contribute to clients' business growth by identifying new opportunities and sharing relevant programmatic opportunities with planning and account teams
- Maintain knowledge of media technology buying platforms and analytics tools
- 2-3 years of Paid Media experience, preferably on the Agency side and/or experience in a programmatic buying role, managing client campaigns with proven track record
- Excellent knowledge of Google G-Suite Must have fluency with media buying-related technologies, including DSPs, DMP, 3rd party ad servers and SSPs
- Hands-on execution and in-the-field management of client campaigns
- High-level understanding of campaign, ad server, impression, and user data that can help capitalize on key drivers of performance and identify opportunities for account growth
- Must be able to communicate clearly via written and verbal communication including with key stakeholders externally
- Strategic, proactive, and creative thinker
- Comprehensive data analysis and problem-solving skills
- Collaborative and positive approach to working
- A commitment to transparency in terms of communication, client work and operations in platform
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and balance time across clients, multiple partner relationships, and internal initiatives
- Develops optimization strategies that increase the company's search engine results rankings to drive results towards business objectives
- Prepare detailed strategy reports.
- Improve a company's organic search results.
- Write effective headlines, body copy, and websites.
- Ensure websites are filled with optimal keywords.
- Place keywords appropriately in copy to gain most search engine traffic.
- Write effective call-to-action statements.
- Write original, powerful SEO content for blogs and websites.
- Implement off-page SEO content strategies such as coding.
- Effectively use header tags.
- Keep abreast of white hat and black hat tactics so as not to violate search engine guidelines.
- Strategize ways to improve and track site performance.
- Compile and present SEO performance reports.
- Consult with independent web designers to improve the navigation of a site to enhance its search engine ranking.
- Utilize basic programming and web design skills to enhance SEO.
- Create advanced SEO strategies.
- Evaluate product offering, traffic, landing page quality, content, design, security, payment options, shipping options, demographics of prospective customers when determining keywords and campaigns.
- Keyword research, analysis, and implementation of content.
- Sitemap creation and optimization.
- On-page optimization and content editing to support sustainable keyword ranking growth.
- Content audits and planning.
- link building.
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients and internal teams.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 3 years of search engine optimization experience.
- Advanced experience with SEO guidelines, analysis, tracking/reporting tools, algorithms, ranking factors.
- Strong client communication skills.
- Knowledge of web design and the SEO implications.
- Strong technical knowledge and SEO implications.
- Must have strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously with a sense of urgency.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- Track record managing SEO for hundreds of keywords.
- Language – English & Arabic
- We're looking for a content producer to handle and oversee content creation through various social media platforms.
- The content producer will be responsible for creating, editing, posting and updating content with superior writing ability to produce and publish great content.
- Own perfect content writing and storytelling for campaigns and programs across social, mobile, retail as well as for emerging touch points
- Conduct content audits working with the entire team. Take content audit and create a complete multi-channel content plan
- Use our analytic tools to make recommendations & execute monthly reports
- Understand what content people are consuming by listening & monitoring the competitors and the brands' own fans
- Publish/schedule content across social channels
- Actively contribute to ideation, ensuring consistency and relevance for market localizations and tool kits
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a #marketing / #advertising agency
- Ambitious & Pro-active
- Positive vibes
- Guide and advise fellow employees in the creative process
- Communicate and facilitate the art direction and formatting of design deliverables and produce necessary communications pieces in both print and digital environments for a wide range of clients
- Collaborate internally to conceptualize and execute creative solutions that can be translated across various media platforms
- Work efficiently with team members on the development of needed client materials
- Submit creative deliverables within the agreed upon deadline
- Creatively seek out new products and maintain cutting edge industry knowledge
- Design of marketing communication pieces including overall theme development, individual piece designs, etc.
- Proactively recommend creative communications.
Qualifications, Skills, Experience:
- Four year related degree and a minimum of 4-5 years design experience in a creative or advertising agency.
- Strong creative, organizational, problem solving and time-management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Expert knowledge in graphic production process.
- Work well with tight deadlines.
- Able to take projects from start to finish with minimal supervision.
- Adaptable and quick learner. Must be able to apply style guides creatively while upholding brand identity.
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite. 2D animation skills is a must, experience with HTML5 is a plus.
- Possess strong conceptual skills, high level sense of design, layout and typography, a broad thinker who is able to offer a variety of design solutions.
- You are in contact with all the key persons within your assigned clients, and all persons inside the company on assigned markets.
- You understand your client’s business, knowing exactly which of our products can help them evolve their business.
- You have an excellent overview of the business and are up to date with the latest industry trends as well as the competition.
- Clients with whom you cooperate are satisfied and they show it by stable and/or increased usage of service.
- You are proactive in your approach and solution focused in cross selling and upselling.
- You understand aggregated data and proactively turn it into relevant use cases to discuss with the customer
- Successfully find solutions to clients issues and engage other people in our company to achieve better customer satisfaction
- Work consistently to achieve goals
- Document all communication with clients on our CRM accurately and in a timely manner
- The CSM is supposed to lead the team to achieve customer growth and delivery to client’s expectations in the assigned market.
- Regular reporting on performance is an important requirement of this role, as well as preparing and delivering reports to management.
- The CSM takes responsibility for the customers of his team and takes an active part in communication and improvement of TOP customer’s relationship. CSM measures the satisfaction rate of the customers of each member of the team.
- CSM needs to work closely with the Monetization team and operations Team Leads for their dedicated area in order to maintain existing client relationships, as well as coordinating communication with the HR team, Finance and other departments in the company.
- 5 years of experience in Account Management in Advertising, Media or Tech sector and at least 3 years experience in team management.
- Strategic Orientation and Execution Efficiency
- Have experience in driving client engagement, handling difficult situations and challenges and delivering exceptional client service.
- Demonstrated the ability to make decisions and problem solved based on analysis to align with corporate strategic vision.
- Comfortable working with all levels of management across the organization.
- A positive and friendly attitude with willingness to innovate change.
- You enjoy assisting other team members to define the best client strategy.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Experience in Hubspot and Asana is an advantage.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Management, Communications, Marketing or other related degree; or equivalent combination of education and experience.